Presentation Needs: Seeking experts in EOS® (EOS Implementers) and complementary topics. Applicants are adept at presenting and facilitating a valuable message with actionable takeaways.
Conference Uniques: These are the 3 Uniques of our Conference.
- Connect with others on their EOS journey.
- Learn from subject matter experts.
- Strengthen your implementation of EOS.
Attendee Information: Audience size: 1300+ (USA).
- Small to medium-sized entrepreneurial companies who run their business on EOS.
- $2 to $50M in revenue.
- Business owners, leadership team members.
- Decision makers, open to change and willing to invest.
Programming: Openings for both keynotes and breakout workshops.
- Concurrent Workshops: 7 or more concurrent breakout sessions. (USA)
- Attendees: 125 to 250 attendees per session.
- Presenters/Topics: We welcome diversity in both topics and speakers.
- Session Length: Approximately 60 minutes.
3 Agenda Tracks:
- Less than 1.5 years running on EOS
- More than 1.5 years running on EOS
- “Facilitated Connections” networking or IDS
Speaker Benefits: You are recognized as the best of the best – this is a great opportunity to showcase your knowledge and expertise.
Speaker Honorarium: Workshop presenters receive an honorarium and complimentary registration to the entire event, including all meals ($2,000 value). Travel expenses and meals outside of those served are the speakers’ responsibility.